Take a look at all the "FIRSTS" in my life:
My First bath at home. It wasn't that bad, I really like when Mom washed my hair!
One of my First Smiles. Mom was able to catch it on camera eventually.
First Husker Game. Dad went to the game so my Grandma Potter, Aunt Julie, and Aunt MJ came to watch it with me and Mom.
First time meeting my cousin Rowan. He is 23 days older than me. We are great friends already! We cheer on the Huskers together. Even though he lives in Iowa he is a Husker fan. That is so cool!
First day in Church...Baptism. I was very lucky to have so much family join me. My Godfather, Uncle Matt, and Godmother, Aunt Julie, Aunt MJ, Aunt LaCosta and both Grandparents came and even my Great Grandma Pryor. My cuz Rowan was there too!
My First full day at Babysitters...Mom's First day back at work :(
I love Laurie's but my Mom misses me and I miss her too, and sometimes my Dad.
First Halloween . We started off with my First trip to Vala's Pumpkin Patch. Mom and Dad got some kettle corn and I fell asleep on the hayrack ride... they still got me a baby pumpkin. I was a cow for Halloween and even went Trick-or-Treating. It was such hard work I fell asleep in action.
First Thanksgiving. I spent it in Schuyler while Mom was on-call. Grandma and Grandpa Peterson and Aunt Kaitlin came and celebrated with me.
My First performance. I was Baby Jesus in Christmas on the Hill, put on by the LifeTeens in Schuyler.
Well I think I've updated you on all the things in my life so far. I'm impressing Mom and Dad with rolling over and a lot of talking. You should hear me I'm good. Hopefully Mom will find time to post the videos she has of me.



















What a good looking guy!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe all the wonderful accomplishments Charlie has already!! I haven't seen him roll over yet, so Mom hurry up and post that video!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the awesome photos, Charlie. I love seeing all that you've been up to. I totally remember your baptism, too...it was my first trip to Schuyler and it was legen...dary! Your 'Throw the Bones' gear was sweet.
ReplyDelete