Happy 8 months to me! First I want to thank my parents, they are wonderful and have managed to keep me thriving for 8 whole months. Amazing! To honor my wonderful 8 months of life I have included a few pictures, imagine that. I actually have some pretty big news now that I am 8 months.Here's a throw back pic of my birthday! I've really changed, what's up with the brown hair?
This is the new way that my mom finds me sleeping. She said she wanted me to get better at tummy time, I don't see the problem. She always asks me, how did you get this way when you started on your back? Like I know Mom, I'm sleeping, duh.
Macarena anyone?
Looks like I'm teething in this one...but good news...I have 1 tiny little tooth finally showing. My Mom saw it today now that I am 8 months. It's kinda sad but today I spent the whole day at home with Mom because I was sick, and Dad is out of town. Fever, cough, congestion, and then on top of that this tooth. Pretty miserable day for me, but nothing is better than cuddling with Mom when I am sick. I think she likes it too. I hope tomorrow is a better day.
Have a good day, thanks for checking me out, I hope your last 8 months have been as good as mine! Charlie




Ohhh Charlie you are growing up so fast!!! Good looking sunglasses t-shirt you got in that first pic.. pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteohh... and you look a lot like aunt mj sleeping like that :)
ReplyDeleteCharlie you look like a little man! So handsome!
ReplyDeleteWell not exactly but I always sleep on my tummy.
ReplyDelete