Monday, April 18, 2011

Oh April...Where have you gone?

I can't believe April has gone so fast.  I have been a busy little bee.  Between traveling and catching colds, I have even managed to get 2 teeth!  Pretty soon I'm going to be eating food like Mom and Dad.  It looks pretty good and I keep staring at it, but everytime Mom tries to feed me things like sweet potatoes or bananas I don't like it.  That real food tastes and feels so different.  I'm going to stick to my baby food forever, although I do like those little apple cinnamon puff things. 

Here is my busy life-


Playing as usual.  I love to play in just my diaper.  I feel so free and fun!



Mom had a conference in Kearney so I got to go along.  This is right before we left in my shorts and sandals.  I got to hang out with Dad most days while Mom was busy.  We went to visit my Great Grandma Dorothy and Great Grandma TD.  It was a lot of fun.  I was ready to come home after a few days though.


Slumber Party at the hotel.


Hangin' with Dad



As much as I hate getting these teeth in I love the cold rings that I get to play with.  Mom says they make my hands like ice cubes and my cheekers red.



This is my morning breakfast.  I have my new outfit on from Grandma & Grandpa Peterson.  Thanks!



I love talking, ahhhhhhh.  All I need is a diaper, my mouth, and a toy and my life is great! 

Hopefully the next time you see me I am crawling around.  I have this rocking thing down now I just need to learn, one in front of the other.  It won't be long...then watch out Mom & Dad I'm going to rule the house. 

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Love the one of you in your diaper Charlie! I know how much you love not having clothes on...

    ReplyDelete