Sunday, June 26, 2011

Almost 11 months...

I have the best Mom ever, she is letting me use the computer even though I woke her up last night.  I have a limited amount of time though.  Rules...thumbsdown. 

Here are some pictures to capture the last few months.  I have been a busy boy on the move...yes on the move.  I finally figured out how to crawl the right way and now I move fast. Then I realized that I like it when someone holds both of my hands and I get to go on walks. This last week I am even brave enough to just walk without someone holding me..."my first steps" as everyone keeps calling it.  I hope to be walking very soon without falling straight to the ground.  I am definitely experiencing some good falls recently.  I don't have any good videos of me walking, but I do have a video of something else I learned this weekend.  It's pretty cool. 


Here are some quick pics....I'll try to explain what I am doing, but most of the time I don't know what I am doing :)


This is Vivi, my neighbor.  It looks like she is strangling me, but she's not.  She plays very nice with me on Mondays when our Dads go golfing.  We make forts, and she pretends like she is my sister.  It is so fun! 


Where's Waldo...Where's Charlie?  My Mom told me to write that.  I don't even know who Waldo is?


WEEEEE, I'm a firefigher on my truck.  Thank you Great Grandma Dorothy!  I love when Dad cruises me around on it.  I think I have a video of that, but I am on a time limit here so maybe next time. 


Do I have something in my teeth?  Mmmmm peas.



Just waiting for some food...hurry up!


Here I am getting ready for my Aunt Julie's wedding.  It was pretty fun getting all dressed up.  I thought I looked pretty good, but I guess everyone was looking at someone else. 


This is me watching the parade at Czech Days in Clarkson, NE.  I could not stop laughing at the Shriner cars, they were so funny!  They zoomed around and around.  Hopefully they will come to the Schuyler Parade.  Mom said they were there last year, but I was too little to remember.


Allright, times up!  "Get to bed Charlie,"  That's what they say.  What they forget is that I need help getting into my crib.  I know I'm getting big...in fact almost a year....but I still need some help! Good night everyone I will try to sleep tonight mostly to use the computer, but also to let my Mom rest.  She is crabby without sleep.  Just kidding Mom, I love you always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment