Monday, August 22, 2011

Manic Monday

Manic Monday is all I can say.  What a day!  I don't have much time because I'm really tired today, in fact I'm going to go to bed really early because Mom says I'm crabby.  She's right.  I have some more photos from my birthday that I forgot to put up. Hope you enjoy!  

Here I am getting ready for my 1 year photos, on my actual birthday.  I was combing my hair to make sure I looked cute enough for my pics.  Mom thinks that my 1 year photos didn't go very well.  I blame her, she made me take them right when I usually nap.  I tried to stay happy, but I was really tired. 




Here is the Chuck Truck that my Aunt Julie got me.  It has my name, how cool!



 Diving into presents.  And that is my friend Brooklyn helping me. 

Here is me after a busy day of food, friends & cake!




I was trying to take a self shot, but you know how it goes, sometimes you don't always center it. I need some practice.


Here I am playing with one of my favorite toys.  I love the color orange just like mommy.


What a mug shot if I've ever seen one....thanks Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment