
Today I went to church with Mom and Aunt Julie. One of the more exciting things I did this Easter was hang out with my Uncle Geno. He even took a picture with me today!
Here are more pictures of an Easter outfit my Mom made me wear. Someday I will be old enough to pick out my own clothes, I hope that day is soon because this one makes me look like such a baby. I'm almost 9 months old now, I'm not a baby. But I guess "Somebunny loves me." Mom said somebunny is better than nobunny.
These are all my Easter baskets. One from both Grandparents, my Sing-a-jig from Aunt MJ, and then two from the Easter Bunny. My Aunt Carrie gave me a book too. I don't want to sound spoiled because I love all my Easter baskets and am very thankful, but everyone got me something but my parents. Did they forget about me?
And lastly...watch out I'm almost on the move. Here are some videos of me making progess. I'm trying really hard to get this crawling thing down, I hope by the end of the week I will have figured it out.
Goodnight, hope you had a great Easter.






I hope they make "My 2nd ______ " Bibs next year Charlie! :)
ReplyDelete